Some recovery and emergency cases require added versatility when it comes to delivering critical nutrition. Critical Care Fine Grind contains the same essential nutrition as Critical Care, but in a finer particle size made to flow easily through nasogastric feeding tubes as small as 5 Fr. Because of its smaller particle size, Critical Care Fine Grind is ideal for use with small and young patients.
- Finer particle size than Critical Care
- Powdered formula mixes easily to desired consistency
- Highly versatile – can be tube fed, assist-fed by syringe or spoon, or self-fed by bowl or as top dressing
- High in fiber; low in carbohydrates
- Contains readily-absorbable chelated minerals and beneficial prebiotics