Nutri-Vet Bladder Control Chewable Tablets contain a powerful combination of herbs and isoflavones that help maintain dog bladder control and reduce dog incontinence in spayed and senior dogs. Veterinarian formulated, dogs can’t resist these easy-to-give liver-flavored chewables.
- Made in the USA with Globally Sourced Ingredients!
- Pumpkin seed to help strengthen bladder muscles and support normal emptying of the bladder.
- Wild yam provides phytoestrogens and helps relax urinary tract muscles.
- Saw palmetto helps support dog bladder control and muscle tone.
- Cranberry extract helps acidify urine.
- Rehmannia, an herb used for urinary incontinence.
Directions for Use:
One chewable per 25 pounds of body weight twice daily. Continue as needed.
Pumpkin Seed Powder – 125 mg
Rehmannia Root – 120 mg
Wild Yam Extract – 100 mg
Soy Protein Concentrate – 40 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract – 30 mg
Cranberry Extract – 25 mg
Vitamin C – 20 mg
Cellulose, Liver Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Molasses (Sucrose), Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide and Stearic Acid.