OC Raw Meaty Rox Goat & Produce Freeze Dried Dog Food, 5.5-oz Bag
OC Raw Meaty Rox Goat & Produce Freeze Dried Dog Food, 5.5-oz Bag

OC Raw Meaty Rox Goat & Produce Freeze Dried Dog Food, 5.5-oz Bag

0 Review(s)
Availability: In Stock
Product ID: OCRAW853012
$21.99

Size 5.5-oz Bag
Write a Review

OC Raw Meaty Rox provides little bite sized pieces featuring 90% Meat, Bone and Organs. The other 10% is Fruits, Vegetables and Supplements. Each piece is gently freeze-dried to maintain the nutritional integrity. Meaty Rox can be used as a treat, training tool or as a complete diet both re-hydrated or freeze dried. If you are using as a complete diet without re-hydrating be sure to have ample water available. Goat is lower in total fat and cholesterol, and saturated fats than traditional meats. This is a nutritionally complete and balanced dog food using premium muscle cuts and fresh fruits and vegetables. This food is proudly manufactured in Orange County, California.

Product Benefits:

  • Simple Ingredients
  • Made in Orange County, California
  • Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
  • Featuring Goat & Ground Bone
  • Complete & Balanced Freeze Dried Raw Nutrition
  • Contains Fruits and Vegetables

Feeding Directions:

Click Here to see all OC Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food...

Related Items