Call Us Today:1-877-595-5276
brands
Cart (0) | $0
Many New Products! Click HERE.Show Details Many New Products! Click HERE.Close Details
  • New Products! Click Here!
Nulo Freestyle Freeze Dried Duck with Pears Dog Food, 13-oz Bag
Nulo Freestyle Freeze Dried Duck with Pears Dog Food, 13-oz Bag

Nulo Freestyle Freeze Dried Duck with Pears Dog Food, 13-oz Bag

Product ID:

NULO021222

Availability:

In Stock

Price

Natural Pet Warehouse On Sale$31.99

Nulo Freestyle Freeze Dried Duck with Pears Dog Food, 13-oz Bag

Nulo Freestyle is a grain-free food that is crafted with a single animal protein source. This recipe features 82% duck, organs, and bone, which include wholesome duck necks, duck heart and duck liver. The other 18% features other health ingredients including kale, pears, spinach and carrots. Nulo Freestyle Freeze-Dried provides the nutritional benefits of raw, but with the added convenience of not needing to freeze or thaw. It is crafted using whole food nutrition with high quality ingredients which are minimally processed and then formed into bite sized pieces and quickly frozen to ensure nutrient and flavor retention. The added GanedenBC Probiotic works to support your dogs digestive system and strengthen the immune system. This recipe is proudly made in the USA at a USDA inspected facility.

Product Benefits:

  • Protein Rich Duck
  • Use as Complete Meal or Topper
  • Complete & Balanced for all life stages
  • Grain-Free Recipe
  • Crafted in a USDA-inspected facility
  • GanedenBC Probiotic Supports your Dog's Digestive & Immune Health

Feeding Guidelines: Serve out of the bag or crumble over your dog's favorite kibble. For a softer, tastier texture add a little warm water before serving. To portion a complete and balanced meal for your dog, please reference the feeding chart below:

Feeding Chart:
Weight (lbs)         Feed Adult Daily
5lbs or Less:         Up to 1 cup
6 to 15 lbs:         1 – 2 ¼ cups
16 to 25 lbs:         2 ¼ – 2 ¾ cups
26 to 40 lbs:         2 ¾ – 4 ¼ cups
41 to 60 lbs         4 ¼ – 5 ¾ cups
61 to 80 lbs:         5 ¾ – 7 ¼ cups
81 to 100 lbs:         7 ¼ cups – 8 ¾ cups
Over 100 lbs:         8 ¾ cups + 1 cup for each additional 20lb

Click Here to see all Nulo Freeze-Dried Dog Food & Treats...

Size: 13-oz Bag

Related Items