Farm Hounds Beef Treats are loaded with nutrient packed meat, organs and bone. It's dehydrated to provide a satisfying crunch your furry friends enjoy, and the pieces can be easily broken into smaller pieces. This high value snack is sourced from Family Owned Farms that raise Grass-Fed, Certified Humane Beef raised without antibiotic, hormones, chemicals, or pesticides. The farms are committed to humane farming practices and regenerative land stewardship. Farm Hounds is dedicated to providing the highest quality dog treats that you can trust.
- Certified Humane, Grass-Fed USA Sourced Beef
- Loaded with Vitamins & Minerals
- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Sourced from Family Owned Traditional Farms in the USA
- Dehydrated by Farm Hounds in Georgia, USA.
- Gently Dehydrated
- Resealable Bag for Freshness
- Family Farms: They support farmers who care deeply for their livestock and community.
- Certified Humane Meats: The livestock are raised with a natural environment where they spend their days grazing over open acres of land and eating their natural, organic, diet.
- Unmatched Quality: Single ingredient treats free of chemicals, hormones, preservatives, and pesticides.
- Trustworthy Sourcing & Packaging: Each label shows exactly which farm the meat was sourced from.
- Truly Natural: The dehydration procedures ensure long shelf stability, keeping each bag free of chemicals and preservatives.
- High Reward: Treats that appeal to your dog's natural instincts.
What is Regenerative Agriculture? Regenerative Agriculture is a farming method that relies on nature, not harsh chemicals or disruptive practices like tilling. When practiced, Regenerative Agriculture offers a multitude of benefits for our farms, our environments, and our food. It builds soil health, enhances ecosystem diversity, and captures carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere. The benefits of Regenerative Agriculture are that is is Non-Disruptive to the land, it builds soil health, provides more nutritious food, and restores balance to the ecosystem.
Crude Fat (Min)......13.79%
Crude Fiber (Max)......0.47%