Farm Hounds Turkey Gizzards are the perfect crunchy stick for snacking sessions. It's made using 100% Pasture-Raised Turkey which is sourced from small family farms committed to humane farming practices and regenerative land stewardship. The turkey are raised without the use of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, or pesticides. Each piece is gently dehydrated, provides a natural source of protein, and is loaded with flavor. When ordering Farm Hounds, you know exactly where the meat is sourced from, that the meat is certified humane, and raised without the use of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, or pesticides. Farm Hounds is dedicated to providing the highest quality dog treats that you can trust.
- Certified Humane, Pasture-Raised USA Sourced Turkey Gizzards
- Certified Humane
- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Dehydrated in Georgia, USA.
- Sourced from Small Family Farms in the USA
- Resealable Bag for Freshness
- Family Farms: They support farmers who care deeply for their livestock and community.
- Certified Humane Meats: The livestock are raised with a natural environment where they spend their days grazing over open acres of land and eating their natural, organic, diet.
- Unmatched Quality: Single ingredient treats free of chemicals, hormones, preservatives, and pesticides.
- Trustworthy Sourcing & Packaging: Each label shows exactly which farm the meat was sourced from.
- Truly Natural: The dehydration procedures ensure long shelf stability, keeping each bag free of chemicals and preservatives.
- High Reward: Treats that appeal to your dog's natural instincts.
What is Regenerative Agriculture? Regenerative Agriculture is a farming method that relies on nature, not harsh chemicals or disruptive practices like tilling. When practiced, Regenerative Agriculture offers a multitude of benefits for our farms, our environments, and our food. It builds soil health, enhances ecosystem diversity, and captures carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere. The benefits of Regenerative Agriculture are that is is Non-Disruptive to the land, it builds soil health, provides more nutritious food, and restores balance to the ecosystem.
Crude Fat (Min)......7.58%
Crude Fiber (Max)......0.17%