Farm Hounds Pork Jerky is a gourmet snack that features 100% Pasture-Raised Pork Muscle Meat which is proudly sourced from small family farms in the USA. The Pork is naturally raised without the use of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, or pesticides and is certified humane. When ordering Farm Hounds, you know exactly where the meat is sourced from, that the meat is certified humane, and raised without the use of antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, or pesticides. Farm Hounds is dedicated to providing the highest quality dog treats that you can trust.
- Certified Humane, Pasture-Raised USA Sourced Pork
- 100% Muscle Meat
- Grain-Free & Gluten-Free
- Sourced and Dehydrated in Georgia, USA.
- Gently Dehydrated
- Resealable Bag for Freshness
- Family Farms: They support farmers who care deeply for their livestock and community.
- Certified Humane Meats: The livestock are raised with a natural environment where they spend their days grazing over open acres of land and eating their natural, organic, diet.
- Unmatched Quality: Single ingredient treats free of chemicals, hormones, preservatives, and pesticides.
- Trustworthy Sourcing & Packaging: Each label shows exactly which farm the meat was sourced from.
- Truly Natural: The dehydration procedures ensure long shelf stability, keeping each bag free of chemicals and preservatives.
- High Reward: Treats that appeal to your dog's natural instincts.
What is Regenerative Agriculture? Regenerative Agriculture is a farming method that relies on nature, not harsh chemicals or disruptive practices like tilling. When practiced, Regenerative Agriculture offers a multitude of benefits for our farms, our environments, and our food. It builds soil health, enhances ecosystem diversity, and captures carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere. The benefits of Regenerative Agriculture are that is is Non-Disruptive to the land, it builds soil health, provides more nutritious food, and restores balance to the ecosystem.
Crude Fat (Min)......15.60%
Crude Fiber (Max)......0.24%