Homemade Christmas Cookies for Dogs
While we are enjoying cookies and great food associated with Christmas, Fido might feel left out. Below is a recipe for baking all-natural homemade dog cookies. It is easy to mix and is packed with great flavor!
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Natural Honey
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Stir the peanut butter, honey and pumpkin together in a large bowl.
- Mix the cinnamon and wheat flour in a bowl.
- Stir the wheat flour and cinnamon mixture with the moist ingredients.
- Using rolling pin, spread the dough until it is approx 1/4” thick.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out the dough to place on cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool and allow your dog to enjoy!
Keep your furry friends happy and healthy this Christmas by providing great treats and fun! NaturalPetWarehouse.com is a leading retailer of pet supplies which include dog treats, vitamins & supplements, toys, freeze-dried food, grooming products & more.