Bark Busters Game Changer is Made in the USA and provides interactive treat dispensing fun! brings fun and excitement to play sessions. It features a revolutionary design and can opened to be filled with treats (must be small treats). As your dog flips the toy with paws or his nose, it will dispense a treat. This is a great toy for dogs that are bored or need to be occupied for some time. It is made using Flexa-Pure, a soft but sturdy non-toxic BPA-free polyurethane, which is durable, yet soft enough to not make noise on the floor.
- Made in the USA with Globally-Sourced Materials!
- Provides a safe and fun way to satisfy a dog's natural desire to chew by reacting to your dog’s bite - reflexing back when your dog bites down on it.
- Made of Flexa-Pure - a soft but sturdy, washable (hand wash ONLY - no dishwasher), durable non-toxic BPA-free polyurethane material. It is a quiet toy if bounced around because it is made of the soft material – great if you live in an apartment or have hard wood floors.
- Is safer for your dog's teeth than hard toys that can potentially chip or wear teeth down.
- size works well for dog 15 lbs. and up. Some smaller breeds like Chihuahuas and Yorkies may not be strong enough to play with our toy but we leave that to you to decide.
- In general, always supervise your puppy when you give them a new toy.
- Open the GameChanger® by peeling from the edge.
- See if your pup’s kibble or favorite treats will fit through the holes.
- Spread some food into each of the four chambers and let your pup see and smell the food inside the open toy. It’s ok if he even steals some food while sniffing.
- Close the 2 halves together making sure that the wholes are NOT aligned (this is Easy Mode).
- Then crouch down and flick the toy a bit to encourage your pup to investigate. Some dogs will catch on right away. Others need a bit of encouragement so this can take some time.
- If your pup starts flipping it with his nose and hitting it with his paws, then he gets the concept of the toy!